In these days of medications for every illness, plus multi-vitamins, supplements and all the other things our Labs may not be so excited to swallow, it’s more useful than ever to be able to get that toothy trap open and put a pill down the hatch. We’ve all wrestled with our Lab to pry her mouth open, throw in a slobbery lozenge, then hold her mouth shut until she swallows. Or we’ve wrapped a capsule in bacon — the Labrador’s “spoonful of sugar” — to make it go down.
- Watch: Pet Golden Retriever Insists on ‘Spooning’ Its Owner
- Watch: How a 9 Week Old Golden Retriever Puppy Having Fun in a Ball Pit
- Watch: Golden Retriever Meets His New Puppy Sister Bella
- Watch: Golden Retriever Meets Kitten for the First Time! [Try Not to Laugh]
- Watch: Husky & Golden Retriever Reaction to Invisible Challenge!
- Watch: Golden Retriever Welcomes His Marine Home
- Watch: Cute Baby Bunnies Think the Golden Retriever is Their Mother
- Watch: How This Hilarious Golden Retriever Wants To Race, but First Things First!