2. Who are we?
The Labsandgoldslovers.com is a Dogs website.
3. What information will Labsandgoldslovers.com collect about me?
When you participate in, access or sign up to any of our services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, competitions, live chats, message boards, telephone or text , we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable Labsandgoldslovers.com (and where applicable its contractors) to provide you with the services, activities or online content you select.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
If you request personalisation of Labsandgoldslovers.com services we may ask your permission to review third party data about you, for example your twitter or Facebook feeds, to get to know you better and provide more effective personalisation. Some of our games/apps require you to sign-in via a third-party service such as Facebook. If you choose to sign-in via a third party app, the Labsandgoldslovers.com may receive extra information about you from the third-party. Please note that any information that is not required by the particular game/app you have opted to use, will be deleted by Labsandgoldslovers.com immediately upon receipt (see section 7 below for details).
4. How will Labsandgoldslovers.com use the information it collects about me?
The Labsandgoldslovers.com will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content, to provide you with information about them and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- where we are offering personalised services, we may need to analyse the information you supply so that we can offer you a better personalisation service
- to contact you about a submission you have made, including any content you provide.
- to use IP addresses and device identifiers to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different countries and to determine whether you are accessing the services from the UK or not.
- for analysis and research purposes so that we may improve the services offered by the Labsandgoldslovers.com;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. The Labsandgoldslovers.com may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes;
- Where the Labsandgoldslovers.com proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
5. When will the Labsandgoldslovers.com contact me?
The Labsandgoldslovers.com may contact you:
- in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that the Labsandgoldslovers.com can deliver the services to you;
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about Labsandgoldslovers.com products or services;
- in relation to the personalised services you are using;
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to the Labsandgoldslovers.com;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about the Labsandgoldslovers.com services (participation is always voluntary); and
- for marketing purposes, where you have agreed to this (see section 6 below)
6. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
The Labsandgoldslovers.com will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services, activities or content where you have agreed to this.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in section 8 below. Generally, we will only use your information within the Labsandgoldslovers.com. However, sometimes the Labsandgoldslovers.com uses third parties to process your information on our behalf, for example to provide services or analysis. The Labsandgoldslovers.com requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and the Labsandgoldslovers.com requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
We may request that you sign-in via a third party service (e.g. Facebook) to participate in a game/use an app. In such instances you will be presented with a dialog box which will ask for your permission to allow your personal information (e.g. your full name, date of birth, work/school history) to be provided to the Labsandgoldslovers.com. Please note that when signing-in via a third party, the Labsandgoldslovers.com may receive more information than is required to provide you with the service(s) you have requested. In such circumstances, the Labsandgoldslovers.com will not share this additional information with any other party, and will delete it immediately upon receipt.
8. Offensive or inappropriate content on Labsandgoldslovers.com websites
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Labsandgoldslovers.com websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on any Labsandgoldslovers.com service, the Labsandgoldslovers.com may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where the Labsandgoldslovers.com reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any applicable laws (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), the Labsandgoldslovers.com may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school email/internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
9. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to the Labsandgoldslovers.com. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
10. How long will the Labsandgoldslovers.com keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with the Labsandgoldslovers.com. If you cancel your registration as a Labsandgoldslovers.com website member and your account is deleted a red flag goes on the database and, while the Labsandgoldslovers.com cannot use the personal information, it stays on the system for a period of one year for administration purposes before being deleted automatically.
What is a cookie?
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites who run content on the page you are viewing (‘third party cookies’).
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of that website.